OB200 LED Based Low Intensity Obstruction Light
OB200 series is typically a standard LED Obstruction light designed for airway fixed obstacle marking application. It comply with ICAO regulation, low intensity, type B. Working mode is steady burning or flashing.
OB200 Series Double Light
Double light is integrated by 2 single lights. For making sure there is always a light working atop of the tower. Two optional working patterns can meet different area’s customers.
• “Service+Standby”: Only “service light” is working normally. It will auto-transfer to “standby light” in case of “service light” failure
• “Service+Service”: Two single lights work simultaneously. Either failure will not affect the other normal working.
Functions & Features
• Use Fresnel lens, high utilization of light, valid keeping light beam in the scope as required
• Based on LED technology, low power consumption, and high efficiency.
• Die casting aluminum enclosure with powder-coat paint finishes, providing corrosion resistance and durability.
• Extremely Reliable – Major Maintenance Cost Saving.
• G3/4”pipe is available, ease of mount.
• EMC Compliance, No RF Radiation.
• Self-contained compartment, with stainless steel wire which is used to secure the unit against falling in operation, and ease of mount.
• Lamp housing – Polycarbonate, with good anti-impact strength, thermal stability, high transmittance.
• Steady burning or flashing type (no need external controller).
• 5 years warranty
• Telecomm tower
• Radio tower
• Wind turbine
• Smoke stacks & chimney
• Tall building
• Power transmission line
• ICAO Annex 14, 4th Edition, July 2004
• ICAO low intensity type A
For example OB200SSPR means OB200 single light red steady burning,with alarm relay contacts. We OB200 series product 24Vdc 48Vdc 110vac 220vac is the same .but if you need other voltage need to explain